Friday, November 9, 2007

Appeared on the "Live with Paisley Beebe" show

Hi everyone, Poseidon's Port has become a fun place to be! Plenty of great musicians...
What a week! It all started on Sunday, when i was on the "Live with Paisley Beebe" show. If you didn't make the show, please click on the link. It is the Nov 4th show and I am the second guest to appear. It was a nice experience and I hope that Paisley will ask me back again! Then, yesterday, who shows up at my club looking all beautiful and sporty? Paisley, herself! What a surprise. I was honored that she wandered over to my place. It was Wednesday and I had just finished up my first round of shows. I was hosting a good friend of mine, Xandernichting Writer. I played at 12pm, and he followed up at 1pm. What a fantastic show he put on. He played for an hour and half, the "joint was jumping!" No one wanted to leave! Then Paisley showed up, but unfortunately, she had missed his show. Xander is someone Paisley NEEDS to have on her show :). We all were talking and having such a good time, that it continued right on into my evening showcase! I started playing at 4:30pm. Never even had time for dinner. Then Eliz Watanabe followed me. You have to try and see her. She is a new SL singer and puts on a lovely show. The night finished with a nice bluesy set put on by Etherian Kamaboko. He is a seasoned SL musician, putting on shows around the metaverse, but he likes to play mine! Love it!
Soooo, after an exhausting, fun day... I finally ate dinner while listening to Etherian. Hey, it's just a roller coaster, isn't it?

***Still looking for merchants to rent my shops... SO please, if you know anyone who wants to sell their items at a high traffic place owned by me, please send them my way.
I also have some nice home rentals... Please, stop by and have a dance under the stars. You'll love it here. ***

** next week, I am having Me, Montian Gilruth, Groucho March on Wednesday night and Xandernichting Writer and myself at a Eurofriendly time on Thursday. Please stop in.

No comments: